We were so excited this morning to go and see the Beauty and the Beast Show. We loved all the cool new music they used and all the great costumes! The actors and actresses were all very funny and we laughed almost the whole time! We learnt a lot about values and the power of being kind and not judging a book by its cover. As well as being resilient when things aren’t going to plan and persisting to see the job through.
After the show we answered some questions as a class and Miss McIntyre wrote them down for us.
Q1. What was the funniest part of the Alpha Show, Beauty and the Beast?
– When Gaston walked up to Miss McIntyre and wanted her to touch his big muscles (Ava)
– When Gaston was shaking his bottom (Cailin)
– When the candle man danced and lit up the candles (Georgina)
– When Gaston called the audience silly names (Oliver)
Q2. What did you like best about the Alpha Show, Beauty and the Beast?
– When we did high fives at the end with the cast (Taylor)
– When they fell in love (Isabella W)
– I loved Belle’s dress (Ruby)
– When I saw the Beast, because I like Beasts (Jack)
– When Belle wore her dress (Scarlett)
– When Gaston kept throwing Jiggins in the air (William)
Q3. Why do you think that Belle didn’t like the Beast in the beginning?
– Because he was being rude (Edward)
– Because he was shouting at Belle (Jet)
– He was being mean to Belle’s Dad (Seamus)
Q4. What happened that made Belle start to like the Beast and fall in love with him?
– The Beast started to be nice and kind and caring (Taylor)
– The Beast started being different (Ava)
Q5. Gaston was a bit of a bully! What happened to Gaston in the end because he was not nice?
– He got locked in the dungeon (Jacob)
– He didn’t get to marry Belle (Edward)
Q6. Who was your favourite character and why?
– The dog because he wagged his bottom (Mitchell)
– Gaston, because he got locked in the dungeon and that was funny (Sam)
– Belle, because she looked so pretty and she acted nice (Isabella G)